Family Law & Divorce

Guiding you every step of the way through your divorce and family law case.

I represent clients in family law matters including Adoption, Divorce and Legal Separations including LGBTQ Divorce and Separations, Custody and Parenting Time/Visitation Issues, Relocations, Child Support & Emancipation, Grandparent Visitation, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, PostNuptial Agreements, Post-Divorce Modifications and Enforcement, Cohabitation/Domestic Agreements and Disputes, Spousal Maintenance, Guardianships and Third Party Custody.

Helpful Family Law Links: – Search for court records in Indiana.

Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines –   The Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines are based on the premise that it is usually in a child’s best interest to have frequent, meaningful and continuing contact with each parent.

Indiana Child Support Calculator – FOR PARENTS – This online calculator has been created as a tool for those persons seeking to determine a child support obligation and should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a lawyer or a thorough reading of the Indiana Child Support Guidelines.

Child Support Kidsline – 1 (800) 840-8757

  • Child Support Kidsline is an informational call center for the State of Indiana for questions about child support.
  • Automated phone service is available 24 hours, 7 days/week.
  • Customer service hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
  • Closed on State Holidays.

Sheltering Wings – Serving Hendricks County and surrounding areas, Sheltering Wings is a domestic violence shelter located in Danville, Indiana.  They have a 24-hour Crisis Line available at (317) 745-1496.

Hendricks County Pro Bono Program - This link takes you to the Pro Bono Intake Form online.  Depending on your income and assets, you may qualify for free legal help.